What great memories we made to replace our old ones of last year. For girl scouts end of year celebration we went to Cowabunga Bay by the VF Outlet Mall. The girl scouts had rented a couple of cabanas for the occasion. For this reason, I felt it would be okay to take Odette. She would be out of the sun and away from everyone except the few girls and her best friend Andi. She wasn't going to be getting in the nasty water by any means.
We all had a terrific time playing in all the water. The slides were great fun, and yes, I even was convinced by Brandt to go on one. My favorite was just walking around the lazy river with Josselyn because the water was warm. Obviously I liked it a little too much because I have some really nice red shoulders.
It was great! Since we were in a cabana, we had "room service". We got to order our food and get it delivered. The kids got a huge slice of pizza and a small ice cream cone that was quite large! When they were bringing our food, Andi mentioned that it was Odette's one year anniversary for being a cancer fighter. They brought her out a crown, balloons and a cake to celebrate. I was very impressed and the cake was tasty! Of course the only thing Odette ate was her crown, which eventually popped. (She did try some fruit punch out of a straw...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, Love, LOVE the pictures! It was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteMy kids want to try that place out every time we drive by on the freeway! Looks like fun. I love the room service! That's the way to go. Glad Odette had fun too!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of them to bring her a cake and a crown. What a fun day!
ReplyDelete