LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MMMMMMM....

Yummy!  All from our strawberry patch.  I wonder if the kids are going to share with me?
(I guess if not, there is another bowl this size to pick again in a couple of days.  Now you see why last year I was so very worried about weeds in my strawberries.  They are one of the kids favorite things that we have growing in our backyard, besides the raspberries.)

4 comments:

  1. We had some strawberries planted when we first moved in, but the bunnies ALWAYS get to them before they even start to turn red. We never had luck with the. So I'm glad you can enjoy them and have yummy treats with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've got too many, I have a baked pie crust I need to use. Strawberry pie sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look DELICIOUS!!!! I just planted strawberries this year & I can't wait to pick some!

    ReplyDelete