LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ice Skating

I remember as a kid I loved to go ice skating. 
I was so very excited when Hopekids was given the opportunity by Noah's to ice skate. 
It was on the third floor of the building.
It was the perfect night.
The kids actually were very good at it considering it was there first time.
There wasn't skates small enough for Odette.
However her sparkly shoes were just slippery enough and she "skated" all over the ice.
Kathleen thought it was so awesome and decided this is what she wants to do for her birthday.  (Where do you ice skate in April?)
Josselyn made many friends as she stood still with her arms out and slowly slid around.
Brandt was quite sore by the end, but didn't complain the next day of sore ankles so it mustn't have been too bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment