Join I Want a Bad Hair Day on Saturday April 30th at Panda Express in American Fork anytime between 11 am and 8 pm and support childhood cancer fighters. Print this flier out, and share extras with your neighbor, and bring it in to have 20% of your order donated to I Want a Bad Hair Day. Wear your Bad Hair Day t-shirt and get 10% off of your purchase! (You can buy a t-shirt there if you don't have one.) There will also be Kung Fu Panda there during the dinner hours. Come and get your picture taken! Thank you to Panda Express!Thursday, April 28, 2011
You know you're craving chinese...
Join I Want a Bad Hair Day on Saturday April 30th at Panda Express in American Fork anytime between 11 am and 8 pm and support childhood cancer fighters. Print this flier out, and share extras with your neighbor, and bring it in to have 20% of your order donated to I Want a Bad Hair Day. Wear your Bad Hair Day t-shirt and get 10% off of your purchase! (You can buy a t-shirt there if you don't have one.) There will also be Kung Fu Panda there during the dinner hours. Come and get your picture taken! Thank you to Panda Express!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is awesome! You are amazing, Steph!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I'll pass it on to my fam down that direction!
ReplyDelete