LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Purple Tulips


I absolutely LOVE tulips.
Last fall, I decided I wanted to plant some purple tulips.
Why purple one may ask?
Because purple is a cancer survivor color.
(I know it also means a lot of other stuff.)
So I planted 100 tulip bulbs with the help of my awesome sister.
I had forgotten about this until spring and so many were coming up.
I could hardly wait for them to bloom.
They look beautiful!
However, I don't think that 100 is as magnificent as I thought it would be.
So, you know what I will be looking for this fall...
And this year, my cancer survivor will be helping to plant them!


And yes, I know my pictures are always sideways. On my computer picture program they aren't, so I guess you still get to turn your head sideways to view the pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. They look so pretty! I love all your plants and flowers in front of, between, and on the rocks. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete