"...the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him..." 1 Nephi 7:12
LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Pink
"Mom, I am adorable in pink makeup." This is what Josselyn informed me of as she looked at herself in the "show me the beast" mirror. Obviously her favorite color is pink, Kathleen should hide her makeup and I shouldn't go and flush Odette's feeding tube without taking Josselyn with me! She is adorable though!
She's so cute! I love that she has such great self esteem! Don't ever let her lose that! Beautiful girls in your family, something I know nothing about :) Gotta love the pink!
She's so cute! I love that she has such great self esteem! Don't ever let her lose that! Beautiful girls in your family, something I know nothing about :) Gotta love the pink!
ReplyDelete