LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chin Up!

You all know that music is somewhere I often find a little hope or strength to continue on.  
I have had many songs lately that have helped me out.
Most of you will think its funny that I have found some peace in this song.
From Charlotte's Web...

(Click to listen)
Chin up, Chin up
Everybody loves a happy face!
Wear it, Share it
It will brighten up the darkest place.
Twinkle, Sparkle, 
Let a little sunshine in.
You'll be on the right side.
Looking on the bright side.
Up with your chinny, chin chin!

Chin up, Chin up.
Put a little laughter in your eyes
Brave it, Save it
Even though your feeling otherwise
Rise up, Wise up
Let a little smile begin.
You'll be happy hearted once you get it started.
Up with your chinny, chin, chin.

Chin Down, you can't help frowning
Turn round, started clowning.
Think sad your troubles double
Think glad they burst like bubbles.
chin up, chin up
Every time your spirits wilt.
Chin up, Chin up
Give you attitude an upward tilt
Twinkle, Sparkle
Let a little fun begin.
You'll be on the bright side
Looking at the right side
Up with your chinny, chin
Chin up!


Sure, life might be challenging.  
It might not be what you thought it would be at this point in your life.  
However, if you keep your chin up you will see a lot more than all those pot holes in the road we call life.
You will see the flowers.
You will see the blue skies.
Best yet, the sun will be able to shine down on your face!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! And I will never laugh at you for finding inspiration in intersting places...I've done the same! :)

    ReplyDelete