LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Exciting

There have been a lot of exciting things going on at our house.
Here is a quick overview.

Kathleen was brave enough to try out for the swimming team.


She didn't make it, but she tried!
Last year she didn't even dare to swim without a life jacket on!
I am so proud of her!

Kathleen also went to girl scout day camp.
She made candles and learned all about things a pioneer used to do.
She loved making the yarn dolls and has made one for everyone in the family.

Brandt tried out for swimming as well.
He is a fish.
I think both of the kids are in this picture.
He will be swimming at 7 am all summer.
That means he is fast...its early!

Brandt also gave a talk in Primary on the Holy Ghost.
I didn't even help him prepare it.
He did awesome.
I am so thankful he has a testimony.

Odette decided that she can go up and down the stairs!
She also is walking around the furniture like crazy.
She was brave enough to let go and just stand up for a few minutes!
She might just walk sooner than I think!
Odette also is sleeping in a big bed now.
I figured it was better than the front room floor-for both of us!



Josselyn said the Article of Faith in Primary last Sunday.
She loves to talk in the microphone.
She loves to sing "I love to see the Temple"
She brings sunshine to our home, as long as things go her way.
Here is her "mad face".

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome accomplishments from all of those cute kiddos! I can't believe how long Josselyn's hair is getting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Josselyn's mad face! My girls asked me if Brandt was Harry Potter the other week when he was at my house. ;) They thought he was cute.

    ReplyDelete