LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Moments that Matter Most

I have to vent, so if you don't like to hear me vent, you may skip this post.
This week alone I have heard three too many times, "The cancer is back."
Oh how I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THOSE FOUR WORDS!
My heart breaks when the next words are, "It's terminal or there isn't much we can do for it."
No mother or father should ever have to hear those words when discussing their child.
So, as always this is a reminder to me to take time and enjoy the moments that matter the most.
You NEVER know when those you love most will be gone from you.
And yes you will be with them again, but I can guarantee you will want to have wonderful memories to pull strength from until that time.
Don't take for granted what might be gone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment