LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Want a Bad Hair Day!

I am so very excited to announce that our website is up and working.  I am so very grateful to all the wonderful people who helped to make it possible.  YOU ARE TERRIFIC!  There is no way that I would have been able to do any of this without the help I received.

The website is great!  There are still a few little things that need to be done, however, you can now purchase items with our "I Want a Bad Hair Day" logo on it.  Soon you will be able to set up fundraisers, donate to a cancer fighter and make special order purchases.  New items will be added soon as well.  Also, a portion of the proceeds each year will go to help a leukemia fighter with their expenses.  Even with insurance, the bills can add up to a mighty sum!   Thank you all for your continued support and prayers for our family.  We couldn't be here today without you lifting us up!

I hope you all will check it out and share the site with your friends, neighbors and family!

4 comments: