I don't even know why I was worried.
After all--
This was Odette I was taking to get blood.
Not an older sibling.
She is definitely a SUPER HERO!
She put her arm up without hesitation,
The nurse poked her,
and Odette said "ow"
And that was that!
"...the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him..." 1 Nephi 7:12
That's awesome! I'm sure after everything she's gone through, a little poke is easy enough. I love that beautiful hair she's growing!
ReplyDeleteCan she be any cuter!? There is something about the last picture that reminds me of Brandt when he was little. Give her kisses for me!
ReplyDeleteTrooper. My kids would have been crying before we even got there, and C would probably make himself pass out.
ReplyDeleteShe's definitely MY super hero! I'm totally diggin' that hair!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! She is so cute!
ReplyDelete