LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wonder

  • Sometimes I wonder....."if I'll make it through even one more day."  Those days come when you can hardly open your eyes, yet you find yourself making breakfast, washing dishes and doing laundry and think, "when did I get out of bed?"  I guess that means I can make it through another day because someone is going to carry me through the duties of my day.
  • Sometimes I wonder...when will the song, "Just put one foot in front of the other", from the Christmas movie, will ever leave my head.  Although, I have to admit that it has been some of the best advice over the past months for me.  Just keep walking and "soon you'll be walking out the door."  Hopefully we'll walk right out this cancer door never to have it open again!
  • Sometimes I wonder...does Ken think I do nothing all day?  I am a morning person.  I get up and try and get everything done early, because by 1 in the afternoon I am ready for a nap and the kids get home from school.  But as I was thinking the other day, I wash the dishes in the morning, but by the time Ken gets home again, the sink is full because I have prepared 2 more meals.  I do the laundry, wash and fold and put away, but when he gets home, the kids have come home, changed their clothes and the laundry baskets are no longer empty.  Vacuum, but then you walk all over the carpet and have Josselyn home all day...I am sure you get my point.  I know Ken knows I do what needs to be done...even when it doesn't look like it.  Thank Heavens!
  • Sometimes I wonder...is what I have tried to teach my kids getting through to them?  Is it enough to help them be the great, wonderful, successful and happy people that I know they are suppose to be?  Because the last 8 months, I haven't been so good at teaching them anything at all.  I hope they are getting all the information that they need when I am slacking...
  • Sometimes I wonder...why do things happen the way they do?  Is there really a reason to some things?  I can see looking back why I have met certain people, or lived in a particular home, but the little things... Why do kids have to get every cold that comes their way?  Some things are just plain annoying and I think that is their only point.  They are the "weeds"  to torment us in life I guess.
  • Sometimes I wonder...if people think I am crazy and then I tell myself, "No worries, they don't think, they know."  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder... those same things. :)

    You are such an awesome mommy Stephanie! I really admire you!

    ReplyDelete