I know the pictures are a little late, but since we weren't all together for Easter, I wanted to wait until I had some pictures of all the kids. Ken's parents had the three oldest kids for Saturday and Sunday. They had a lot of fun looking for eggs, coloring eggs and seeing what the bunny had left them...it was even a surprise for me!
Brandt was all excited to let me know that he was able to make one egg be lime green - my very favorite color if I had to pick one!
I also managed, with the help of a friend (I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS EVER!!), to get the girls Easter dresses made. Josselyn is in love with hers so much that it has been washed three times this week at least and I don't think it was ever off of her otherwise. She also is in love with her pink sparkly shoes she got to match. She is a definite girl! Odette even sported hers in the hospital for a while until, yes, you guessed it, she puked on it.
Odette was lucky and loved (as always) in the hospital and received a basket as big as her! She loved the bubbles and ribbon it was tied up with. The candy she freely handed over to anyone who came in the room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment