LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hollywood Connection

Today I took the kids to Hollywood Connection.
It was loads of fun!
We road on lots of rides.
Odette loved the roller coaster and would get on, hold on and say "Go!"
The other three kids loved the bumper cars...until Josselyn got on one that didn't work and tried to get off in the middle.

Odette got to see her friend Sarah who had AML and they pretty much had only been friends behind the windows. (Whenever one could leave the room, the other one couldn't.)
 We attempted roller skating.  Brandt was awesome at it.  Kathleen wouldn't let go of the wall and Josselyn wouldn't let go of me and the stroller!
 Finally we did some miniature golfingIt was funny to watch Josselyn try and hit the ball.  Brandt was the lucky one who made a whole in one in the "lake".
 It was great fun!!  So glad to be part of Hopekids.

2 comments:

  1. Do I need to teach you how to turn your pictures before posting? I keep having to turn my laptop to see them. Hehehe.

    They look like they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, how do I get in on the Hope for Kids activities? But seriously, I'm glad you get to go do fun things together. It's great for the kids to get out and be kids!

    ReplyDelete