Kathleen participates in Achievement Days with the other girls in the neighborhood.
It is held a couple of times a month and is through the LDS church.
They have been talking about modesty and beauty.
Yesterday they put on a fashion show.
Each girl got to dress up pretty for one walk down the runway.
The other walks they took, they could dress someone up and walk with them.
I dressed up with Kathleen so we could be matching, however we didn't get a picture of us together. (Our camera man wasn't paying attention.)
Kathleen was also nice enough to let Josselyn and Odette go with her.
When the girls walked out, they said why they were beautiful.
Kathleen said, very quietly,
"I am beautiful on the outside because of my eyes."
"I am beautiful on the inside because I am kind."
Yes Kathleen,
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!
This brings tears to my eyes! What a great activity! She really is a beauty - both ways!!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a great idea! And so sweet, I know I would have been crying!
ReplyDelete