Other fun stuff about Josselyn
- Her very favorite color is pink, which makes it nice when she gets dressed because all of her clothes match!
- Her favorite food is raviolis and strawberries. She is very protective of her strawberries that grow in the backyard and is frequently found yelling at the birds to stay away from them.
- She loves to play dress up and changes her clothes at least a dozen times a day.
- While she was a very fussy baby, she is a very happy child.
- She says the very funniest things ever, which most of the time, by the time I am done laughing I have forgotten to write down.
- Josselyn is full of love for everyone. She freely hands out hugs and kisses to all.
- She has enough energy to outlast the energizer bunny!
We all love our Diggy, Joss, Jossie, Sweetie, Josselyn!
I think we will keep her forever!
What a Cutie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, cute girl!
ReplyDeleteHope it was the best pink birthday ever!!
ReplyDelete