Last year we weren't able to have a real tree for Christmas because it could cause some problems for Odette. So instead of a real tree, a friend was creative and we had a fun, very tall paper tree. This year, I remembered that I had a few trees in storage that I usually had up year round for decoration. They were put in storage because they were dust collectors. they got put there when Odette was sick, and I haven't made time to go and get my stuff. (Thanks to the wonderful neighbor who doesn't mind it all in her basement still!) The kids and I decided it would be cool for each of us to decorate our own tree. So, instead of just one Christmas tree, we have a grove of trees! They look very nice. Now if I could just get Odette to not undecorate them every day! It's hard to make her stop when she brings me an ornament and says "Jesus". She is correct. She is always bringing me the glass balls with Jesus in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so cute! I bet the kids loved it! You always have such great ideas!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea! That is so sweet about Odette and the Jesus ornament! There's no way to get upset at that! :)
ReplyDeleteI think we are alike sometimes. Funny that that is what we did this year at our house too. Three little trees make up our grove. I finally got Sunnie to stop pulling them over. Hope all goes well for you on Tuesday. Thinking lots about you!
ReplyDeleteOkay I totally love that idea! I will have to find myself a grove of trees this year! :)
ReplyDelete