So we have been home for two days now and I find myself missing the beaps and noise of the hospital! However, it has been nice to be home. I don't know if the three older kids would agree with this. They were used to no mom and nice babysitters and now it is back to work!
I thought that keeping up with all the medicines, feedings and maintenance of Odette was going to be super difficult. Josselyn has changed my mind. In the few days I have been home, she has swallowed a penny (The only reason I knew this is she asked me to get her money back and opened her mouth!), spread calmoseptine all over her arms, legs and face, screamed for an hour last night because she had leg pains and everytime I turn around she has taken all the pillows off the couch and is jumping or has some form of chocolate in her mouth and on her hands and face! She might prove to be more difficult to deal with, but I do love her!
Odette is doing great and is SO HAPPY! She laughs and giggles and eats even worse than she did in the hospital because she wants to play and watch the other kids. She has even started to roll around again-something she quit when we were at the hospital.
WOW! You have your hands full with josselyn!! I am glad to hear Odette is home and doing good! Let me know if you need anything! :)
ReplyDeleteIt will be quite hard to juggle things at times,if not all of the time. Remember...don't feel bad when a ball slips out of your hands here and there. Our Savior is catching them when they fall. I know this from experience. When I couldn't do it all or slipped up, he filled in the cracks and helped us through.
ReplyDelete