She did do pretty well with this last round of chemo. She ended up having a fever for a few days and we found out that she has pseudomonous- a grahm negative bacteria that is just part of your normal flora, but very harmful when you don't have any immune system. She did eat well this go around, and we even got her to drink some out of a sippy cup! Her favorite food currently is mashed potatoes with chicken gravy- she is one of my kids!!
We go back to the hospital on Wednesday to get, in mine and Kens opinion, the worst chemo ever- high dose metheltrexate. I hope and pray that her body is stronger this go around and it doesn't have such awful affects as last time.
For now, we will forget that we are going back and enjoy a few happy, relaxing days at home.
I am so glad you are able to be home together! What a sweet baby girl, she is so cute! Please let me know if I can do anything ever!
ReplyDeleteSorry you guys had to come back in! Hope she is doing better today. I'll probably see you Monday night. Were you able to have a nice time at the wedding anyway?
ReplyDelete