LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brandt is Eleven!

I can hardly believe that eleven years ago Ken and I were expecting our first baby! We didn't know if it was as boy or a girl because we wanted a surprise...and that is exactly what we got! We love Brandt and are so glad that he is part of our family. He is an excellent big brother and a great helper. He asked me today when he could have his first babysitting job so that he can earn money for a bike that he wants. I told him that he didn't want to babysit for me cuz right now I will pay him with food for dinner!

He was very excited when Josselyn and I showed up at his classroom today to bring him his birthday balloons. It is a tradition to take balloons to school on the kids birthday-however many they are years old. I had to leave some at home since Ken figured that 11 balloons would be difficult to manage on the bus. Besides that, Brandt is still so little, he would probably just float away! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDT!!

1 comment: