LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Josselyn's pigtails!

A couple of months ago I cried when we had to shave off all of Josselyn's hair because she was pulling it out. I thought that it would never grow back! Today, as Josselyn says, "the babysitter" put her hair in pigtails. I thought that they looked very cute and didn't realize that her hair could be long enough to even attempt this. Yes, it brings out the devil in her--the horns were just hidden earlier, but I am so happy that she now has hair to play with. No more..."Mom, why does that boy have a dress on!"

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen said that exact thing when she saw Josselyn's ponytails, "she looks like she has horns" it made me smile. It made me smile to see Josselyn smile all day and everytime she looked in the mirror to check on her ponytails.

    ReplyDelete