LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fundraising

I know that a lot of you would like to help Odette out. A friend has set up some Fundraising efforts and could use some help. If you would like to help out, call Ketra Remund at 801-766-8449 or you can email her at remspring@gmail.com

So many of you have already done so much for my family. Even though they may seem simple, they have blessed our lives imensly. The "simple acts of love" are sometimes the easiest and most needed. I have enjoyed phone calls daily just to make sure I am doing ok, a loaf of homemade bread or rolls just brought over, "prizes" left on my doorstep, talks to one of my sad children and a bunch of hugs. Thanks so much for all of your continuing support. It is a rough and long road to walk, but has been easier with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment