fun pictures! Looks like everyone had fun. So glad you can start doing some normal things again! (What is on top of your bread? cinnamon? just curious!)
What a fun idea to let the kids make their own loaves! I admit, I have a hard time letting them do things like this since it's so messy! But I love what a good mom you are & let them make whatever shape loaf they want, no matter how it looks! You are a great example!
fun pictures! Looks like everyone had fun. So glad you can start doing some normal things again! (What is on top of your bread? cinnamon? just curious!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea to let the kids make their own loaves! I admit, I have a hard time letting them do things like this since it's so messy! But I love what a good mom you are & let them make whatever shape loaf they want, no matter how it looks! You are a great example!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! You're so creative. :)
ReplyDelete