LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Special Day

Today was a very special day!
Did you know that the date was 10-10-10?
That won't be happening for another 100 years!
It was also my grandma's birthday.
And she isn't quite 100 yet!
And, the really special thing about today....
Brandt was ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood.
He was given the priesthood by his grandpa Pankretz.
He had wonderful family and friend support.
It was a beautiful experience.
I can't believe I have a son old enough to pass the sacrament.
A son worthy to have such a special gift.
One that will bring great blessings into our home.
That is the real reason today is so special.

2 comments:

  1. What a great day! He's such a good kid. I can't believe he's really 12. It seems like yesterday we were hanging out in Pennylane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special day! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete