LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

BELIEVE

I love one word "phrases" that mean so much. If you ever come into my house, they are posted everywhere. I put them up to remind me (and hopefully the rest of the people that live here) of lessons taught and learned. Lately, it is BELIEVE. It is funny how one word can trigger a string of thoughts, feelings and emotions. In many things I have been told, scriptures I have read recently and music that keeps playing in my mind, the word that has been frequently "popping" up is BELIEVE. I wanted to share a few shortened thoughts:
  • BELIEVE-Do not fear
  • If only you BELIEVE...
  • BELIEVE in yourself.
  • He BELIEVES in what your doing.
  • He BELIEVES in who you are.
  • BELIEVE in the Savior, Jesus Christ.
I only wish I could have you hear what is playing in my head, it sounds so much better. I do know that BELIEVING is half the battle. If you can do this much, miracles can, will and DO happen.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder. I have a BELIEVE sign in my living room to remind me what I belive in. Hopefully I live accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, you are so amazing! Thank you for your continual testimony...it gives me so much strength!

    P.S. I owe you a playlist, don't I? :) I'll get to it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so sweet. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete