LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

M.O.O


MOO stands for Monday Orange for Odette! It was so great to hear and see how many people wore their orange shirts to show that they were in support of Odette. (Even if orange is not one of your favorite colors like it is mine!) I know that times are tough for pretty much everyone and this is a simple, inexpensive way to show Odette and her family that you care. Knowing that you are cared for can make all the difference in the world. I know that our family thinks that it is great-they thought it was awesome to see other kids at the bus stop with the same t-shirts on. It made them feel like someone else loves and understands their situation. (At least as you can hope to...I hope that no one can ever truly say they understand the situation!) Send us your pictures of your MOO day and thanks so much for showing us you care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment