LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Playing Doctor

Josselyn loves "her Odette". When Odette is at the hospital, Josselyn will call and ask just to talk to her, she doesn't ever really want to talk to the parent that is there with Odette. She will talk as long as you will let her hold the phone and Odette will smile and sometimes attempt to squawk back. It is very sweet.

The other day, when I snuck a potty break, I was ready to come back mortified at something Josselyn had done while I was away for thirty seconds. (Because this is always how it is...potty accidents, food all over, anything you don't think of she does!) Instead, I found quite the cute and pleasant sight. Josselyn was dressed up in all the doctor gear that we have, gloves, mask and the "listening thingy" and was taking good care of Odette who was laughing and helping her listen to her stomach.

It is obvious that Odette is greatly loved by her big sister. Odette loves her siblings also. She grows and does so much better when she is here at home under the care of the "little people doctors". I know they can always get her to be happy and what better medicine is there than a little extra love and TLC? I can't complain either because it is free services!

1 comment: