"...the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him..." 1 Nephi 7:12
LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Matching Dresses
I finally did it! I got all the girls dressed in their new Winter dresses at the same time. I have always loved to dress the kids alike. This year, miracles (great friends) happen, and I had enough time to finish sewing the girls dresses. I, of course, love them, even though Kathleen's is a little long-I think she is taller than she is. Josselyn says that it is too itchy, so she needs a shirt underneath, but the other girls like them. They actually turned out better than I thought they would and didn't cost too much because I used (no laughing) material that was left over from my bridesmaid dresses and my current kitchen curtains! You didn't know that curtains could look so good did you?!
Love them! You are so talented! You make me wish I had two girls to dress alike..it just wouldn't be as cute if I tried to match Melia. (Plus they don't make those little underoo/bloomer thingies in my size.) Good good job!
Wow! I love the dresses! When I first saw the picture I thought they were store bought. I love dressing the kids the same. I don't care if some people think it is lame. I'm excited to get to do it some day. i also like the materials for the dresses. I can wear mine and match the girls! ;)
Love the dresses! The girls look so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteDarling Stephanie! You have always done such a great job with the kids' clothes. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove them! You are so talented! You make me wish I had two girls to dress alike..it just wouldn't be as cute if I tried to match Melia. (Plus they don't make those little underoo/bloomer thingies in my size.) Good good job!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the dresses! When I first saw the picture I thought they were store bought. I love dressing the kids the same. I don't care if some people think it is lame. I'm excited to get to do it some day. i also like the materials for the dresses. I can wear mine and match the girls! ;)
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great! I'm very impressed! Darling little girls!
ReplyDelete