LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Packages



Who doesn't absolutely love to get a package or a letter in the mail?  I know that we shouldn't care about the physical things in life, that they really aren't that important, but getting a package or love note in the mail just makes my day!  (As long as you aren't PCMC or affiliated to them in any way!)  To me it means that someone is thinking about me and caring about me as they make or purchase something to send to me and my kids.  I think it is great to get stuff in the mail, (except for those bills already pouring in from Primary Children's--welcome new year and new deductable to meet.)  Anyway, today we got a package from my sister.  She had made the cutest bag that has embriodered on it "I love my leukemia fighter".  in orange!  You can also see the hats she sent the little girls that they are wearing in the picture...so cute and warm!!  I wonder if she can make them in my size and I would look as cute as Josselyn and Odette?

5 comments:

  1. oh how cute are these pictures!!! and the little girls are holding hands. It makes you want to cover them in kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a black hat and a white one with blue on it like that! I love them!! They actually keep my ears warm in this achy cold weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have decided that I may not look as cute as my girls but I am still going to wear them and be a cute mom, so you should too! :)

    I absolutely love packages, I used to feel the same way about e-mails but I don't get as many thinking of you e-mails as I used to, they all want me to do something now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Steph! I was completely floored by your Christmas card! I had no idea what was going on in your life! I have spent the last hour going through your blog catching up on it all. What an amazing attitude you have! And what an amazing family you have! I have the deepest respect for you. You are an awesome mom and woman. Keep up the good work and know that the Meekers have you in their prayers.

    ReplyDelete