LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Snakes

It seems that every time I go outside to try and be useful, I get scared off by none other than a SNAKE!  (They must like my raspberries and rhubarb as much as I do!)  I have only seen a snake once in our backyard since we moved out here.  However, I think I have found the problem.  The snakes are getting tangled up in our netting that we put over the berry patches so the birds don't get to eat all our yummy fruit.

This snake the kids wanted to see it and have me take pictures of it.  They were scared at first, however when the neighbor boy started helping to untangle it, they all braved up and touched it!  Yes, even Brandt held it in his hand and of course Josselyn wasn't ever scared by it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment