Kathleen and Josselyn both got the opportunity to take swim lessons in the middle of June. They were both very excited to do so. I was worried about having Josselyn take them because I didn't know if she would behave for the teacher or just want to play and splash in the water. She has absolutely no fear of the water. It ended up being great! Kathleen remembered everything and was braver than she ever has been with water before! She even learned how to tread water and now thinks the deep water is fun. Hurray for Kathleen!
Josselyn did well in her class and passed it with flying colors. She even surprised me and for the most part, except some excited splashing at the beginning of class, listened to her teacher. I think if she continues, she will be able to be on the swim team in just a few short years! Yeah for Josselyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My kids just finished swim lessons too! It's so fun to see them learning how to swim!
ReplyDeleteWay to go girls!!
ReplyDelete