LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Waiting is Over

The phone rings...
Could it actually be the hospital calling?
It is!
Odette is "clear and perfect"!
She is CANCER FREE!
Way to go Odette!

Thanks to everyone who became our angels, prayed and fasted for us!  We have experienced so many wonderful blessings because of you.  Thanks for helping out with our Miracle! 

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I don't think there could be any better news. I'm so glad your sweet little one is healthy. Such a hard experience your family has gone through. Heavenly Father must have known that she was a fighter to give her the challenge. And I'm so excited for her to get started on a miraculous life she has ahead of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be done with all of that- I hope we both never hear the word cancer again in our futures! CONGRATULATIONS! (Now, Odette, celebrate by eating some cake....)

    ReplyDelete