
Those of you who know me really well know that I am a freak when it comes to pictures. I want a picture for every occasion and activity that the kids do alone or as a family. I promise my husband and myself that someday they will all be neatly labeled and put into a scrapbook...

Just by shear luck, on Odette's first birthday a photographer came to the hospital to take pictures of patients. She came into Odette's room for an hour and got some beautiful shots of Odette. You never would guess that these pictures were taken on a hospital bed an hour before Odette decided it was time to puke!

Odette loved the camera and smiled and talked most of the time. Fortunately for us, she also had one outfit left that wasn't barfed on and a matching hair bow in the diaper bag. (Yes her mom does attempt every now and again to dress her cute!) She left the bow on the entire time!

Even with her nose tube, she is the most beautiful, bald baby that I know! I am absolutely in love with this angel of mine!
These are so great! She looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteCan't even tell it's the hospital. She's so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC pictures! She is such a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Adorable!!! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThese are great. What a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie... You may not remember me. I married Beau Taylor. We have been checking out your blog for some time now. I just want to tell you what an inspiration you are to me. I am amazed at what you are able to do for your family despite your current circumstances. Your thoughts on how precious life is, really make me stop and think about what is most important in my life. We have 4 children, including a daughter who will be 1 very soon, and I hold her close, knowing that it could all change in an instant. You and your family are always in my prayers. Odette is such a beautiful child, and she is blessed to have such caring parents. May Heavenly Father watch over you always.
ReplyDeleteSaundra Taylor
Oh, Steph, they're beautiful, and she's beautiful, of course. What a lucky day.
ReplyDelete