LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Keep Swimming

Most days I find myself singing in my mind some song that seems to pertain to whatever life has given me at the moment.  Sometimes they bring comfort, words of wisdom  and other times a smile that is much needed.  This week it has been the same song over and over again.  It is the one on Finding Nemo that Dori sings...Just Keep Swimming.  Maybe this one is going through my head because it is hanging on my bathroom wall.  (It fit the decor in a bathroom full of fish, plus was a little motivational I thought.)

This week has been super busy...they always are when Ken works seven in a row.  It seemed at times I wasn't going to survive even five more minutes, but then I would here this song.  I guess it doesn't matter what stroke your swimming or if it is perfect.  What matters is you are trying and keeping your head up. (Even if its for a quick breath!)

3 comments:

  1. Steph! Can you sing that song to me throughout this week??? Ohhh man. You know, you are a lot stronger than you think you are. No doubt, every time I come, you have grown so much. Yes. I observe. Just smile, simple but it seems to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great- now I won't be able to keep that song out of my head... just keep swimming...just keep swimming...
    Although, you make a good point- maybe that's a good song to keep in my head!
    Hope tomorrow goes well- your family is in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. I sing that to myself too! Now it will be stuck in my head all week. Love ya, and hang in there...we're all rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete