I was taught today to REMEMBER--
- the Savior brings peace to us, let him
- you have great blessings, count them
- your family is Eternal
- your Baptismal Covenants
- when you have had answers to prayers
- great memories/fun times with family
There are many things to remember and never forget. In remembering we are blessed with the peace we found in past experiences and we can draw strength from that peace once again. Or we can remember the joy we have felt in a situation and once again be happy. We just need to take the time to REMEMBER.
I miss talking to you in the mother's room at church while we nursed our babies. That was about the quietest time for both of us I think for the three hours we were there each Sunday. Children are blessings, but they do make it harder to feel the spirit sometimes.
ReplyDelete