So, we were all suppose to go to Thanksgiving point today to see the Dinosaurs. It ended up that when we got there the line went half way around the building! No one was in the mood to wait in that line just to see a few old bones and have the kids splash in the water and sand, so when Aunt Suzanne said we could come play at their house, the kids were all for it! They had a great time swimming, splashing, spraying and of course throwing waterballoons at anyone that they dared!

Everyone being brave to get close enough to the water to get splashed.

Kathleen gets tired of water quickly, but she had a great time with Courtney and Brennan.

Brandt thought he might be brave enough to throw a water balloon at his mom, but lucky for him he thought about it twice and decided that someone else might be a better choice!

Josselyn threw the balloons at anyone and anything and loved it when she got wet by one. She is a busy child, but the most fun and carefree of any of them! She also made sure that she got plenty of sunscreen on her head so that it didn't get burned!!
I'm so thankful that I have such an awesome husband that is willing on his days off to spend them at the hospital to take care of Odette. He is great and I am so thankful that he is so selfless. I couldn't do what I need to do without his help and great sacrifices! I love you Ken!!
We loved having you and the kids here to play! The kids were asking today when we can do that again. We all hope we can play again soon!!
ReplyDelete