I have a testimony.
I know that there is a reason for things to happen.
I know that Families are Forever.
I know that my Savior Loves Me.
I know that someday we will be resurrected in perfect form.
I know that miracles happen.
I know that miracles happen.
But even though I know these things,
there is still pain and tears
heartache and sorrow.
I know that time will heal my heart.
But just for this moment,
Just let me cry.
I know it’s hard to see.
But the pain I feel isn’t going away today.
Just let me cry.
Till every tear has fallen.
Don’t ask when...
and don’t ask why.
Just let me cry.
I have felt joy,
the kind that makes my heart want to sing.
And so my tears are not a surrender,
I’ll feel that way again.
But for now...
For this moment...
Just let me cry.
I know it’s hard to see.
But the pain I feel.
Isn’t going away today.
Just let me cry.
Till every tear has fallen.
Don’t ask when...
and don’t ask why.
Just let me cry.
~Hilary Weeks
Thanks for sharing this song, I need to share it with Cortnie! We love you lots!!
ReplyDelete