One of the only things that helps Ken's headaches is for him to drink Gatorade/Powerade
It can be expensive when everyone in the house thinks they need to drink them.
They are on sale at the store for REALLY cheap.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
The little girls dressers are falling apart.
So much so that Josselyn can hide inside of hers.
The neighbor calls and says, "I got new furniture. You want some dressers?"
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
The kids really want some homemade bread for dinner.
I haven't had time today to make any.
The doorbell rings and a friend hands the kids a loaf of bread.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
Clothes are ruined from all the puke and wash they have gone through.
I don't want to buy any more. She will grow soon.
Someone is getting rid of the exact size clothing that I need.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
The hospital bills are getting expensive.
Would be nice to not put this bill on the credit card.
A deposit has been made in Odette's account for what the bill is.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
It's the kids birthdays.
We always have a party but can't have people over.
"I'll do the kids birthdays at my house", says the voice on the end of the line.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
It has been a really difficult day.
I feel like I am a failure at being the mother I am suppose to be.
A note is given to me reassuring me that I am doing a great job.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
There are so many things that I can't do right now.
I want to keep my family prepared.
Visiting Teacher says she will do my canning for me.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
A daughter in love with dresses.
I would love to make her a bunch but haven't the time.
A distant friend volunteers to tackle the task.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
Odette is feeling more crappy than normal.
I have no idea what is wrong or what to do.
A voice whispers to me to get her ears checked.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
Why do I go to church?
The kids are out of control and I don't hear much.
What I do here is an answer to my prayers from the past week.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
Gained a lot of weight from all my stress.
Don't have much self worth.
A comment of how pretty I look in green brings a smile to my heart.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
Having to be at the hospital a lot.
It can be lonely and frustrating.
A friend from years past works there and shines light through my clouds.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
Tears streaming down my face for who knows why.
Screaming children and a messy house.
Husband knows its been a rough day and brings home my favorite ice cream.
Mere Coincidence?
I don't think so.
There are many things that can be written off to mere coincidence.
However I have learned different.
I know the Lord is intimately involved in the details of my life.
He knows exactly what I need.
Nothing happens randomly.
There is a reason that everything in life occurs.
It is because it is what we need.
Weather we think it is at the time our not.
So the next time something happens and you say
"what a coincidence"
Think again.
Look a little closer.
You might just see the hand of the Savior.
Steph- Thanks for sharing, I needed a reminder to reflect! Kirsten
ReplyDeleteGirl, you amaze me!
ReplyDeleteThis brought tears to my eyes, Steph. Thanks for the reminder -- not only to recognize the "coincidences" in my life, but also to be aware of the needs of those around me. You rock!
ReplyDeleteThanks Steph. I needed that! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow that is amazing! Got me all misty-eyed. Thanks for sharing that! I agree, nothing is by coincidence!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Stephanie! What a blessing to be able to see Heavenly Father's hand in so many things in your life.
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, I'm a friend of Misty's and decided to read about your cute kids! Read this post and it gave me chills and made me cry! You're awesome and I'm POSITIVE you're an awesome wife and mother!!! I have a niece with 'problems' and I know it takes special people to take on these little angels! Good job!
ReplyDelete