I promised a bunch of pictures when I finally figured out how to get them off of my camera without a USB cord. If I would have known, all along on Ken's new computer you could just put your card right in, then I wouldn't be doing this post! (I think I gave my brain away to my four children!) You already would have seen the lovely pictures! Here they are in no particular order.
Last time we were admitted to the hospital, a couple of the other leukemia patients opened up a nail salon in the play room. Since Odette still had counts, she was able to go and get her fingers painted. She thought it was cool, but the best part was trying to chew on the bottles of paint.
Hospital visitors who brought us a big bat to "beat cancer".
Odette with her Uncle Nate. She loves to see him and she also thought it was funny to steal his hat!
Odette and Aunt Lizz. We love when she comes to visit...it means that mom will go and eat some dinner!
Odette absolutely loves all of her nurses, but she will always cuddle with Andi-sometimes better than with her mommy. (This is good when I need to eat or shower. Yes, even though I live at a hospital, I still have the normal tasks to take care of!)
Odette was more than upset when they put the IV in the wrong hand and she couldn't get her thumb out to suck on. She cried for a couple of hours until the Dr. was convinced that she wouldn't just get used to it. After 9 months, I think we are going to have a hard habit to break in the future, but right now I am thankful that she has a thumb!
Odette figured out how to reach out and get all the beeping machines. She figured out how to push the buttons and take the syringes off.
Kathleen at Cosmic bowling with her dad for girl scouts. Obviously Ken is taking the picture!
Josselyn outside trying to catch snowflakes on her toungue. The flakes were huge this day. She got lucky and got a couple to land in her mouth, but her eyes were covered! She thought it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment