LIFE HAPPENS...HOW YOU REACT WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful

At Christmas I was very humbled by all the kindness and generosity towards our family.  In particular was that of someone who offered to donate her skill of photography.  She didn't even know our family, but because she was doing her calling of Visiting Teaching, she was able to help one of my very good friends.  She did a photo shoot called "Glimpse of Santa" where many of you were able to donate money and she took the pictures.  I was unable to take my own children down to do the pictures, so she came to me.  I am so impressed with the pictures.  They turned out amazing.  If you would like to get more information, click here.  Otherwise, enjoy the following.  (I couldn't get a slide show to work, so hopefully you can just scroll on down!)













3 comments:

  1. The last 2 are my favorite. Love snow pictures, and those are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a great job! I love the ones of Joss on the floor, the second one of Brandt, and all of Odette and Kathleen!! (When did Kathleen get so grown up?) You have beautiful kids, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful pictures of your kids! How fun!

    ReplyDelete